submitting articles for this site

If you wish to have any news relating to services for children and their families published onto this site please forward items to PAVO via email: info@pavo.org.uk. Preferably send attachments in Word or publisher rather than pdf format.

If you wish to have further information about anything appearing here please do contact PAVO via the HelpDesk email: info@pavo.org.uk or phone: 0845 009 3288

If any of the links to documents, surveys or other websites don't work please do let us know and we will try again.

See our Sister Blog: PAVO Powys Play Partnership -http://powysplaypartnership.blogspot.co.uk/


Wednesday 19 November 2014

Training Plan for January 2015



Dear All

Please see attached the Training Plan for January 2015 Training week. The course information is also attached. If any of this information is changed by the tutor before the event I will ensure that you are informed. I have asked Rob Lynch for more information on the Substance Misuse course and I will send that out as soon as I receive it.

The mandatory food hygiene course is a 6 hour course,  the course is from 3p.m. – 9p.m. –  food will not be provided, so can I suggest you bring food with you as the Leisure Centre has limited refreshments available. There is a drinks machine so please bring change with you. There are 20 places available on this course.

Attached is also a list of names of who needs to do the food hygiene course. If you have new members of staff and I don’t know about them please let me know and I can add them to my list. If you have any queries over this list contact me asap. Can you ask the part-time staff to contact me if they can or cannot attend?

Important:  No form, no place booked on the course and can I ask that people do not just turn up as this is creates difficulties for the trainer and the venue.

Please ensure you complete an application form for the courses you would like to attend.

Please return completed application forms to me via e-mail helen.quarrell@powys.gov.uk or by post Helen Quarrell, Youth Service, Neaudd Brycheiniog, Cambrian Way, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7HR by Monday 22nd December 2015.

Can I also remind you that lunch/tea/coffee/biscuits will not be provided during this week. There is a drinks machine at the leisure centre but I would suggest you bring water/drinks and lunch with you.

Can I ask that all staff conduct themselves in a professional manner throughout this training week and if there are any problems during a training session, initially talk to the tutor but if this is not possible/appropriate then remove themselves from the training and ring me 07884244952. ( If I am on the training course please talk to me during a break and hopefully we can find a solution to a problem, if I don’t know about it I can’t help!!!)

Please can I ask you to ensure your part-time staff have access to this information as I will not be sending this out by post to them.

Many thanks
Helen
Curriculum Development Worker
Gweithiwr Datblygu Cwricwlwm
Powys Youth Service/Gwasanaeth Ieuenctid Powys
01874 612 226
07884 244 952






No comments: